- 1 Introduction
- 2 About cookies
- 2.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- 2.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- 2.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- 3 Cookies that we use
- 4 Cookies used by our service providers
- 4.2 Používame službu Google Analytics. Služba Google Analytics zhromažďuje informácie o používaní našej webovej stránky prostredníctvom súborov cookie. Získané informácie sa používajú na vytváranie správ o používaní našej webovej stránky. Viac informácií o používaní informácií spoločnosti Google nájdete na stránke https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ a môžete si prečítať zásady ochrany osobných údajov spoločnosti Google na stránke https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- 5 Managing cookies
- 5.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
c) https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera);
d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
e) https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- 5.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- 5.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- 6 Our details
- 6.1 This website is owned and operated by JOO INTERNET MEDIA LTD.
- 6.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07943255, and our registered office is at Suite 126 Higham Hill JSC, 313 Billet road, E17 5PX London.
- 6.3 Our principal place of business is at:
JOO INTERNET MEDIA LTD org. zlozka.
953 01 Zlate Moravce
- 6.4 You can contact us:
a) the postal address given above;
b) using our website contact form;
c) by email, using the email address published on our website.