Miesto práce: Španielsko, NOROESTE
Druh pracovnej zmluvy: na dobu určitú, plný úväzok
Požadované vzdelanie: žiadne špecifické
Ponúkaný plat: Neuvedené
Počet miest: 2
Daytime Entertainer, Viva Hotels Mallorca / Menorca 2015.
Hotels Viva needs entertainers for our hotels in Mallorca and Menorca!
Would you like to spend some time in sunny Spain in an international team of hotel entertainers, getting paid to make people happy?
The job is to entertain the guests in your Viva Hotel by organizing games, sports and other activities, either for adults or for children. You might be doing sports like volleyball, aerobics, pistol shooting or children s activities, such as; face painting, treasure hunt, creative hour, etc.
It s a very rewarding job but it s also quite demanding (not a "9 to 5" job ). Even though you will have a lot of fun and learn a lot, the days are sometimes very hot and the working days are long.
To be a good Viva show technician/daytime entertainer you have to:
1. Be positive, flexible, energetic and love being around people.
2. Be experienced in working with/doing sound and light. Professional training/work experience is a must.
3. Speak at least two languages, English is required. The more languages you speak, the better.
4. Need to be available till the end of October, start of November
-1548,88 Euros/month, BRUTO
-Free accommodation; you will be provided a staff room in/or close by the hotel complex which you might have to share with a team member, of the same sex.
-Free food and beverage; breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel, plus a set amount of free soft drinks throughout the day.
- No travel costs; the cost of your tickets to fly to Mallorca and back will be repaid to you before you fly home, under the condition that you fulfill the contract period.
-A standard European employment contract, with work insurance included.
Hotels Viva is a Spanish hotel chain based in the Balearic Islands. We have got eighteen hotels, almost exclusively in the four star category. The company has made a name for itself by providing very high quality to our guests. This includes the hotel entertainment.
Send us your application letter with CV (both in English) and a full size picture of yourself .
(The Contact Person:)
Director Show & Entertainment
Kristina Gärdebo Johansson, 010-4863333
Vi vill inte bli kontaktade av rekryterings-/bemanningsföretag.
Information om att leva och bo i Spanien kan du hitta på www.arbetsformedlingen.se och på www.eures.europa.eu
- Bez zadania pracovného času
Späť na vyhľadávanie